Saturday, March 11, 2006

Update March 11, 2006

NEWS:

  • On March 5, 2006 we had our first Bible Study in our house! This was an important step in the development of what will one day (soon) be a full-blown church! Thanks Jen and Amy for coming!
  • We are meeting weekly at my house. It starts at 5:30. Contact me for directions.
  • You can now download our messages weekly. Click here.
ON THE BUSINESS SIDE OF THINGS:
  • I'm making a bunch of new connections in the city, it's actually quite amazing. I'm discovering several churches and church leaders who actually want to form a 'cluster' of churches to help us out with anything we need! Please pray for that to develop properly.
  • I've been working on some paperwork that I should be able to deliver this week. The paperwork is needed to request some financial assistance. Remember that the first goal is enough finances that I'm able to work part-time for the church. I don't think I can get this thing off the ground while working full-time at my current job.
See you Sunday nights!

0 comments: