Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I Will Not Be Silent

You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O Lord my God,
I will give you thanks forever.

~ Psalm 30:11-12

I'm loving the 5000 gifts project because it allows a whole bunch of us to be much less silent about God. It allows people from around the world to collect a list of the wonders of God for all to see!

It's about not being silent about what God has given. It's about living lives of gratitude. It's about stopping long enough to ponder every good gift that comes down from our father in Heaven (Read the book of James).

Would you like to join us? We're officially Massive (over 2,000 gifts listed). We're officially international (Canada, USA, New Zealand, and Guatemala). We officially think that 5,000 "thank you's" is way too little considering how absolutely amazing our God is!


We give thanks to you, O God, we give thanks, for your Name is near; men tell of your wonderful deeds.
~ Psalms 75:1


1 comments:

Whitnee Megan said...

No I'm not leaving Fresno :P
It's called Milan Cosmetology school, I'm going for the Cosmetology program, to do hair probably and/or makeup.

This post reminded me of the song "I will not be silent" it's one of my favourites and I can't help but sing along when I hear it.

The 5000 gifts project is just cool. the end.